Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Statement Challenge

Young Artist Statement Challenge

PK-8 Challenge

This challenge is pretty simple and applies to ALL artists when they want to describe their work to others. 

Materials:
     * ANYTHING you want to use: paint it, build it, create it

Directions:
     * spend some time creating artwork that has meaning to you (time yourself for at least an hour +)
     * submit your artwork and answer the following:

Name: (your name)       Date:__________
1. This is my: (painting/ collage/ sculpture/ drawing?) It is called (title)
2. I made it using (materials used)
3. One thing that was challenging was
_______________________________________
4. I would like you to notice ______________
5. This artwork was inspired by (what made you come up with the idea?)

***Here's mine
Name: Ms.Houzenga    Date: May 2020
1. This is my: collage. It is called Live the Dream
2. I made it using a tin serving tray,  magazine images and words
3. One thing that was challenging was getting the pictures to line up with each other.
4. I would like you to notice the sleeping/ dreaming clown, with his head resting on golden eggs.
5. This artwork was inspired by my dream of always wanting to be a real artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment